- Creatively minded with an interest in clothing, interiors and design
- Interest in providing exceptional customer service both in-store and online
- Ability to understand and convey full product range information to our customers
- Willingness to receive constructive feedback
- Highly organized, responsible and detail-oriented
- Ability to pivot between tasks at a moment's notice
- Knowledge of Shopify POS system is a plus
- Weekends and holidays are required
PLAIN GOODS is a lifestyle brand operating from historic Pavilion Hall, our flagship location in New Preston, CT. We offer private label clothing and accessories for men, women and children alongside specialty European and Japanese clothing designers. Additionally, there is a revolving and thoughtfully procured collection of antique and vintage housewares and furniture.
Our focus is on well crafted and timeless designs with an unwavering attention to detail. PLAIN GOODS has come to be known as an expertly curated shopping destination and as an indispensable resource for interior designers.
We are seeking select individuals to take the journey with us. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of the business and benefit from working directly with founding leadership on both creative and business initiatives. This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to become a key member of our team with a wide range of responsibilities and tremendous potential for growth.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com