- Have an understanding and appreciation of the PLAIN GOODS brand
- Creatively minded with an interest in fashion, interiors and design
- Interest in providing best-in-class customer service both in-store and via email communication
- Management of Online Order Fulfillment from start to finish
- Willingness to receive constructive feedback
- Highly organized
- The ability to pivot between tasks at a moment's notice
- Computer savvy and a plus for having knowledge of the Shopify POS system
- Some weekends and holidays are required
PLAIN GOODS is a lifestyle brand operating from the historic Pavilion Hall, our flagship location in New Preston, CT. PLAIN GOODS offers private label clothing for men, women, and children, alongside specialty designers of high-end European and Japanese clothing. We also offer a thoughtfully procured collection of antique and vintage clothing, housewares, and furniture. Our focus is on well crafted, timeless designs with an unwavering attention to detail. PLAIN GOODS is known worldwide as an expertly curated shopping destination and as an indispensable resource for interior designers.
We are seeking select individuals to thrive and grow with us. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn all aspects of the business and will benefit from working directly with founding leadership on both creative and business initiatives. For the successful candidate, this is an opportunity to become a key member of our team with a wide range of responsibilities and tremendous potential for growth.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com