LOUIS POULSON RADIOHUS PENDANT
The VL 45 Radiohus Pendant Light was originally designed in 1940 by Vilhelm Lauritzen for the Radiohuset Building in Copenhagen. All the lighting for the building was created by Lauritzen, the architect, in partnership with Louis Poulsen.
Formed over seventy years ago when renowned Danish architect, Poul Henningsen, came together with Louis Poulsen and began to combine a brilliant mix of technology and design to craft influential lighting.
The fixture provides uniform, general and diffused illumination. The opening at the bottom of the glass produces a downward directed lights. The quality of the glass invokes an even glow.
The glass shade is hand blown, polished white opal glass, pendant fitting is untreated brushed brass and will patina. The white suspension cord is adjustable.
Manufactured in Denmark